Owl Image

Swelling inside mouth behind bottom lip after an accident

I was in an jet ski accident with my mouth heating some trees. In addition to loosing few teeths, I had one stich in ER behind my bottom lip (inside my mouth). Now it seems that some dead mass/something is stuck inside that stich and there is bump that (behind my bottom lip, inside my mouth) that s not going away. It s been 2 months. What kind of specialist do I need to see for this issue.
Tue, 17 May 2011
It happens when stitch is taken in emergency some tissues come out from the stitch or there is infection at the site.
it wont go or dissolved by it self,
You consult surgeon or oro surgeon,they will correct by removing bumps and re suturing the wound.
Ok and bye.