Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Swelling in the eyes and nose, difficulty in breathing. Allergic to NSAID. What medication to be taken?

Hi! I am a 46 yrs old woman. I am allergic to all NSAID. I get swelling in my eyes and in my nasal tract and mouth and my air passages becom constricted. I cannot breathe. This happened about 20 years ago. So I started taking a paracetamol with an avil for fever and headaches etc. it worked well for a couple of years. Then I got allergy to that also even though I had taken avil. Then I got introduced to Tylenol . It worked very well and I could take it without and avil or Allegra . But about a month ago, I developed an allergy to that also. So now I am stuck. I don t know what I should take when I get a headache or fever. I take tramadol.....but it doesn t really help headaches or fever. Please help. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
try tapentadol :)
Answered: Mon, 18 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor