Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Swelling in the brain. Taking napraxen medication lifelong. Can this medicine prevent chlamydia infection?

can napraxen cure chlamydia? My husband is on this medication permenantly as he has a swelling on his brain , our sex life is truly bad and I was silly enough to sleep with someone who I have found out has Chlamydia, I haven t been tested yet as I am frightened and feel like a fool...but if I do test positive how can I ever tell my husband when he lives in so much pain already?....if hes on these drugs anyway then maybe he dosent need treatment? (We hardly ever have sex) but have done it a couple of times since I slept with the other person
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  58
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Chlamydiasis is an STD, it is a bacterial infection.. u need to be on antibiotics.
Tab. naproxen: is a pain killer..[it cannot be cured with naproxen]
u need to have safe sex.
Answered: Thu, 10 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor