Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Swelling in scrotum, enlarged testicles, pain on right side. Suggestions?

hello, my name is xxxx iam suffering from swelling of the scrotum testicular enlargement, it started suddenly some times there is no pain, some times there is pain in right side and swelling, enlargement. what to do can you suggest me please . thank you..................... my mail id is - YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013
Answers:  3 Views:  88
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
It could be Hydrocele.
Please go for an Ultrasound scrotum and get correct diagnosis.
Proceed according to the report.
If it confirms hydrocele,surgery has to be done.
wish you good health.
Answered: Sun, 17 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Cardiologist Dr. Anantharamakrishnan's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

It is very likely to be epididymo-orchitis.
You will need antibiotics and anti inflammatory agents.
If the testes is free, hydrocoele and hernia need to be considered.
Urologist will be the best option to see / General surgeon is the next choice

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Sun, 17 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
use homoeopathic medicine Pulsatila 200 4 drop 2 times and Rhododendron 4 drop 2 times
dr praveen pathak
Answered: Sun, 17 Mar 2013
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor