Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Swelling in lungs with cough and sputum. I use inhalers

Hi, I am 24 F. I have breathing problem from last 10 years. there is swelling in lungs with cough and sputum problem. Initially I took different kind os medicines including styroid as well. but from last 2 years I am using inhalers only. Now i feel that inhalers are not too effective. i am lookinf for advice what to do now. Is there some permanent treatment available like surgery or something else? Suggest me some good hospital/ clinic in Delhi NCR?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Feb 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  192
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
hello..‘Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum’.
steroid and inhalers give symptomatic relief.. n there is no surgical procedures for curing asthma..along with allopathic medicines
i will advice you to opt for homeopathy.. it will benifit u a lot.. it will help u in increasing the immunity n making ur lungs mores stronger.. as with the treatment the attacks of asthma will be reduced and finally total recovery will take place
consult a homeopath..
‘Wish you Good Health’.
Answered: Fri, 11 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Zahra's  Response
hi,you can have chronic obestructive pulmonary disease(copd) ,so may be you are i in exacerbation copd ,so you can at first use low dose corton for just 14 days and take oxygen.and use mucolytic drug such bromhexin tab for 3 timse in day ,you can do pulmunary function test for your function of your lung and according that you take care.and may be if you have sometimes this problem it can may be allergic and the best thing for this is avoiding from things that you have allergic with them.
Answered: Sun, 27 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Please contact Dr. Jitendra Bahl, Chirayu Clinic, Vikaspuri, Delhi-18 (For appointment contact 91 11 28533739 and 98106-08252.
Hope this information will help you reaching a place with geniune advice, good facilities and satisfactory resolution of your problem.
Take care
Answered: Mon, 21 Feb 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor