Swelling from the corner of right eye and puffiness. Taken Benadryl which increased swelling in entire eyelid. Remedy?

i had a small red bump in the middle of my eyebrow ... thought i irritated it with plucking ... fell asleep and the next day i noticed swelling from the right corner of my right eye and a bit of puffiness. Immediately i bought antihestimine .. the wrong one .. and took two tablets. It made me sleepy so i fell asleep and when i woke up the swelling was more. Bought Benadryl and within a 6 hour area i had taken 4 tablets . Fell asleep and woke up to see the swelling has increased to the entire eyelid. It is itchy.
Wed, 9 Oct 2013
Based on these symptoms, I think that you have an infection in the gland of tears (glaundula lacrimalis). You need a treatment with antibiotics, but it is important to consult an oculist.