Swelling below left ear, itching, numbness in face, fine needle aspiration shows pleomorphic adenoma. Suggestions?

Hi, Recently i visited Physician because of some swelling below my left ear.He ask me to do FNAC .FOll. are the findings FINE NEEDLE ASPIRATION (CYTOLOGY SMEARS), SMEARS SPECIMEN FNAC OF LEFT SIDED SUBMANDIBULAR SWELLING GROSS ILL DEFINED, SOFT TO FIRM, MOBILE SWELLING ON LEFT SIDED SUBMANDIBULAR REGION MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION SMEARS STUDIED SHOWS SALIVARY GLAND EPITHELIAL CELLS ARRANGED IN CLUSTERS AND AT PALCES IN SHEETS. CELLS ARE HAVING ROUND, VESICULAR NUCLEUS AND MILD TO MODERATE AMOUNT OF CYTOPLASM . BACKGROUND SHOWS CHONDROMYXOID STROMA. DIAGNOSIS SUGGESTIVE OF PLEOMORPHIC ADENOMA . COMMENTS KINDLY CORRELATE WITH CLINICAL FINDINGS. Test Method(s) FINE NEEDLE ASPIRATION (CYTOLOGY SMEARS), SMEARSCytology **End I consulted other doctors they said it is ok.But still i am feeling itching & numbness at left side of my face.My CBC reports are ok. Only Lymphocyte count is 43.Please advice
Thu, 21 Nov 2013