Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Swelling and tiny lump on right testicle. Help?

hello doctor...
i am 25 years old guy.
i am having a problem with my right testicle. i almost swells every day causing discomfort and comes back to normal by its own. also there is a very tiny lump on the front of the right testicle itself.
any i feel my both testicles change its size everyday. they become almost double of its actual size and then come back to normal.. please help
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to the forum.
You are Most likely to have what is called HERNIA - which is descent of the abdominal contents into the scrotum or HYDROCELE- which is fluid collection.
Kindly get examined by a surgeon or a urologist and get well soon.
best regards
Answered: Wed, 16 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor