Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Swelling and pain in leg after being bitten by snake. Which hospital to go to?

Hello, My father was bitten by snake, when he was watering the plants, last week. Now he has admitted in Government hospital and taking the treatments. Still his leg has swollen and its paining too so we are planning to move him to some private hospital. Can anyone tell me in which hospital they will give proper treatment for snake bite?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Snake bite venom is available in government hospital only. I hope your father has already received it. Now he has to be treated for cellulitis. I would suggest you to continue treatment in that center only. If you are not satisfied with the treatment then you can show in private hospital . A surgeon will be needed to take care of his condition. Let me know you are from which part. I can suggest you a good hospital in your region.
Answered: Mon, 26 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor