Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Swelling and bruising on the leg post fall from a height. Which specialist should I take treatment from?

I took a 3ft fall out of an RV last Tuesday, all my weight went on my left leg I weight 340 it is still swollen and bruised reallyy bruised What kind of dr should I go see?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  48
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
You should consult orthopaedic or trauma surgeon.
And x ray of calcaneum, knee, hip and spine are to be taken in history of fall down from height.
Till then you elevate your limb apply ice take anti infllamatoey and analgesic it will relieve your pain till you visit your doctor.
Get well soon.
Thank you.
Answered: Sat, 9 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor