Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Susten 200 lead to pregnancy, can I get conceive ?

I am 30 years old and married for 1 year. we are try for baby and its cld not happen cause my follicle egg comes out late and rapturing on 21 st after my period. my doc suggest a treatment to bring the follicle egg earlier and rupture on time. so she gave me 3 inject of foligraft and me egg ruptured on 15 day.then she suggest me to take susten 200 pills for 15 day. since i m taken it i m getting dizziness which long for 10 to 15 min. then I ll be fine. is these the symptom of taking the pills ? can i get conceive ?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  2689
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Tablets given to you are to support endometrium for implantation and if pregnancy occurs to support pregnancy. Yes you can conceive. Keep trying . All the best.
Answered: Wed, 27 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor