Suspected sciatica. Pain in back, thigh, leg. Testicles growing into groin causing discomfort. Sciatica symptoms?

Hi, i think i may have sciatica but am not 100% sure as my doctor hasnt diagnosed it, but ive been feeling back pain and pain in my left thigh and sometimes all the way down my left leg. i have recently been having trouble with my testicles, mainly the left testicle, it seems to be rising up really high into my groin and causing discomfort during masturbation. i was wondering if this could be another symptom of sciatica or if i have a different problem. i have had blood testes and urine tests and all has come back clear. i had epididymitis for a number of eeks but that has cleared up now thanks to a three week course of antibiotics . thank you for reading.
Mon, 18 Feb 2013