Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

Surgery to right knee, constant pain, severe pain below knee cap. X-ray normal. Treatment?

hello, i have had 8 surgerys in the last 6 years all on my right knee . my 1st replacement wasnt doing well and a diff dr. did a knee revision. it also never felt right now after a few years of constant pain, my knee is having a severe burn on outside just below knee cap.i have quit going to drs because of all the answers of the xrays look great and the bone scans show nothing. What can a guy do???? im only 51 and my range of movement is also getting limited
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Are you having any infection. I would suggest you to get ESR, CRP and WBC to see if there is any infection in body. Also can you send me x ray. I would better able to comment there after.Take ultracet tablet for pain relief.
Answered: Wed, 23 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor