Surgery for tethered spinal cord syndrome, have urinary and bowel incontinence, painful ejaculations. Diagnosis needed?

Hi, my name is Kyle. I have tethered spinal cord syndrome. I had the tethered spinal cord release surgery back in 2006. While I did not suffer any leg or back pain; my symptoms include urine incontinence(I can only use a catheter) and bowel incontinence(I have to manually remove). On top of these 2 symptoms I get mild to very painful ejaculations which lead to urinating all over the place. Now I have had this symptom ever since the surgery, and I never did get it checked out, but it has been making me wonder and question what is causing it. Now I'm a younger male who is 26 years old and have never been sexually active so this is not something that has been a complete embarrassment, but something which I believe needs to get diagnosed. Thanks,
Fri, 17 May 2013