Surgery for hymen ?

What is Hymenoplasty?
Tue, 5 Oct 2010
Medical Procedures ,   ,  
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
SURGERY for HYMEN : Hymenoplasty: Ruptured Hymen is not very esy to see on self examination.There are no symptoms.If it is broke you see the vaginal canal easily .Once broken in the early stages there may be small tags of vaginal skin or mucosa on the edges.It can break due to sex, Tampons, in Atheletes.
Some women get it repaired prior to marriage and this is called hymanoplasty or reviargination and in this the opening is reduced with the remanants of the mucosa or the vaginal skin on the edges.it is a day care surgery and no rest is required.Ski is not taken from any where else.

pchhajlani@Hotmail.com
Dr Prakash Chhajlani. M.S.,M.Ch.
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon.
Ganga Jamuna Apartment,South Tukoganj.
Near Nath Mandir.Indore.452001.India
Tel.O & R. 91-731-2511411/12. R.2366588. Appointments:0731 2511411- 10.30-7 pm.
Web site:http://www.cosmetic-plastic-surgeon.com,
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

Vist http://hymenoplasty.hpage.com for complete details about hymenoplasty including how to do hymenoplasty surgery along with prices etc.If any one to go hymenoplasty surgery she can visit this site.

http://hymenoplasty.hpage.com

jie's  Response
The virginity of a woman is valued for religious, social, and even economic reasons. Hymen gets disrupted after the first intercourse or even after strenuous physical activity or tampon use. Anyway, you wouldn't want your boyfriend / future husband feel ashamed because your hymen no longer existed. Type of Hymen Repair Hymen repair, hymen reconstruction, hymen surgery, Hymenoplasty or revirgination refer to the comestic surgery that restore your hymen. Hymenoplasty is a simple procedure that repair torn hymen. There are two most popular type of Hymenoplasty Simple Hymenoplasty: Doctor will piecing together the remnant by closing the tear. It is a simple procedure and could be in three to seven day. The hymen tissue is pulled together so vagina will again cover by it. The risk of fever and infection is low since hymen is relatively avascular. However, the result is not meant to last long so it is best to perform in less than a month before your next intercourse. Alloplant: If you hymen can't not be restore, a Tear-through biomaterial will be insert and act as your hymen. Hymen implant is an easy procedure than can be done under local anesthetic and as a day case surgery. It takes less than two hour and patient can return to work the next day. It is not easy to notice it is not a real hymen.men would like to restore hymen which represent their virginity. Many surgeon offer Hymenoplasty. It could be done in local anesthetic and require no hospitalization. Depend on the location and surgeon, it could cost as little as $1,800 to $5,000.