Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Surgery. Exercises low. Fat. How can I reduce weight?

hi,first of all im sorry if i couldnt write clearly because im not native. im 28 years old when i was 7,i was shouted by gon and i had several surgery .for that prolem my parents dident let me to do exersice,that is the cause that my stomach gain fat ,now i do aerobic professionaly for 4 years but i couldnt burn my stomach s fat,by the way i had stillbirth 9month ego.plz give me suggestion how can i lose my fat
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Thanks for query.
You have not mentioned where you ha gun injury.If you had injury in the abdomen and there is bulging over that part then abdominal muscle stretch exercise is not advised due to having chances of hernia.
Otherwise you can go for abdominal muscle stretch exercise which is very helpful for abdominal fat.
Take no or less fat and low carbohydrate in diet.
Avoid more tea,coffee and cold drinks.
Go for physical exercise like running ,swimming,cycling.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 26 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor