Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

Sunken pits on face due to chicken pox, bumps on nose. Treatment?

Hi, My name is Neha..i recently got chicken pox and have developed many sunken pits because of that on my face..earlier also i had scars and pits because of acne my face looks even more worse..i also have some bumps on my nose because of acne..please suggest some treatment and how can i get over with the situation. Thanks Neha
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  167
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
Hi Neha,
This would require a procedure known as facial resurfacing. Depending on the extent of the pitted scars, you might also require subcision of the scars which means the scars have to be released from their attachment to the underlying skin. Too deep pits might require the instillation of fillers. I frequently use fat which I feel is one of the best natural fillers in deep pitted acne scars after subcision of the same.
Answered: Tue, 4 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor