Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Suicidal thoughts, starting with anger, wanting to shoot followed by numb feeling settles with cuts on the body. What treatment is advisable?

My boyfriend is having problems that wont go away. He said it starts with anger , like pure rage, and then i feel like i want to just put a gun to my head and pull the trigger. then i feel so numb, so i cut myself can you help? i dont know what to do and hes scared to tell his mom about it. An he s also had suicidal thoughts.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Oct 2012 may be impulse-control disorder or something like personality please visit a psychiatrist..also an EEG is to be done..this disorder will remain in control by pills as-well-as some positive have a healthy life
Answered: Sun, 21 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor