Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Suggested surgery for heart with four blocks and angiogram. High creatine levels. What is the best thing to do?

my father has to do a surgery for the heart with 4 blocks(90,90,90,100%),doctors have suggested to do it with help of a pump to help the heart beat regularly,his heart is only 30% working,he has to do an angiogram, only after which the surgeon will let us know if it is worth doing a surgery or not becoz his heart is way too damaged,his creatine levels are high 1.76,what is the best thing to do?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

It is a difficult decision – but one has to choose.

You can buy time in kidney failure / may be managed by dialysis for a time / so on.
Heart events could be sudden and severe.

Your father needs surgery – otherwise, there is the danger of sudden death, heart attack, heart failure and so on.

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Mon, 7 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor