Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Suggested carofit ultra plus for pigmentation. Take kojic acid skin lightening cream?

hello dermitologist suggested me carofit ultra plus for pigmentation...and another lady dermitologist suggested me kojic acid skin lightening cream...please tell which is the best one....for pigmentation, under eye darkness as well as to get fair complexion ....and how long can i use carofit tablets..(carrot punch with anti-oxidants) age is 25yrs old
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  10520
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Dermatologist 's  Response
hi i think carofit ultra is the best cream for hyperpigmentation than kojic acid cream as it cont ains other products like vitamin c,arbutirin which increases the potency of kojic acid.
It should be applied strictly over the hyperpigmented patches at the night should be applied along with moiste cream if there is should be applied for 3 months.yes carotin tablets also should be taken for atleast for 6 months
Answered: Wed, 4 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor