Suggest ways to loose weight

I m a obese fat woman 300lb s plus, I ve been trying really hard to lose weight, but to be real truthful, PEOPLE make it hard. I m tired of being laughed at and critizied, everytime I leave my house. I don t hardly get out of my house now, because I m sick of being laughed at, and believe me I ve heard all of the rude remark s I ve seen all the digusted looks , I stay in my house where I know it s safe. I m 56 and know I HAVE to get this weight off, but I am a stress eater, and believe me when I say people cause me stress, I think why bother , whats the point ? So I stay in my house and eat. PEOPLE PLEASE UNDERSTAND , OBESITY IS A DISEASE! JUST AS SERIOUS AND LIFE THREATENING AS ANY OTHER DISEASE OUT THERE, AND PEOPLE WHO SUFFER FROM IT SHOULD HAVE THE SAME COMPASSION AS THOSE WITH OTHER ILLNESSES. IT SHOULD BE THOUGHT AS SUCH, NOT LAUGHED AT AND MADE FUN OF. WE FAT PEOPLE ALSO HAVE FEELING S ! BIG SURPRISE HUH , YES WE ARE HUMAN , SAME FEELINGS AS YOU !!!!!
Thu, 19 Feb 2015
Thank you for posting your query. This is indeed a funny world where people make fun of others to overcome their own shortcomings. I can just give you a trick to handle these people. Whenever you meet them , be the first one to speak and tell them that you are pretty much aware about your obesity and make them understand that you care a damn about what they feel of you. Do not be so anxious. Maintain a balanced diet with loads of vegetables and fruits . Don't stay back at home . Come out and socialize. There are good people as well. All the best.