Suggest ways to loose weight

Last week when, when you had the couple who wanted to have the husband loose a 100 pounds, you told him to not have sugar,salt, etc.What else did you list? I have bought your book 20/20 and I am hoping for some good results. I want this answer from Dr.Phil or one of his staff.
Mon, 30 Nov 2015
Thanks for consulting me at HCM. I have carefully worked through your case, and can well realize your health worries. Being your physician, I want to assure, I will take care all of your medical concerns according to latest medical practice guidelines.

Your query remained unanswered for many days so I am taking the chance to help you for the same.

You need to avoid salt and sugar not only to avoid weight gain but also to save yourself from hypertension and diabetes mellitus.

For weight loss, you need to avoid fatty and high protein diet and increase the uptake of vegetables, fruits and salads. More water intake and Citrucel dietary fiber supplement is necessary for you.

Proper physical activity on regular basis is needed to maintain a healthy weight. Your BMI should not exceed 24.99 and not to drop below 18.

If you feel difficulty in choosing food and diet charts, you may need to consult a Dietitian who will manage a diet plan for you according to your taste and food choices.

Hope I answered all of your questions. Please click on 'I Find This Answer Helpful' and don't forget to add your precious positive feedback to help me able to assist you better in future too.
For any disease you have, a timely follow-up regarding treatment efficacy and to see if there is any need to change the treatment options is very necessary. So keep a follow up to see how you doing. Remember to write down my name in the start of your question next time, & I will be with you right away. I am available 24/7 for providing you expert medical opinion on any health issue. Have a blessed time ahead.

Regards!
DR. MUHAMMAD HANIF
USA