Suggest ways for conceiving after failed IUI and IVF procedures

Dear Doctor,

We were married 12 years back but till now we are without any issue. My present age is 45 years and age of my wife is 43 years at present. After one year of marriage i.e. in the year 2000, we consulted gynaecologist, who prescribed several courses of clomiphen. Injections like choragen, pregnyl etc were also administered. Apart from this medicines like letoval were also taken by my wife. But despite this, we were unable to have a baby. Subsequently, laparoscopy / EB was conducted in January 2002 and it was diagnosed that both tubes seen healthy and potent , spill and ovaries normal, pelvis clean. After laparoscopy, the courses of medicines was repeated. After, we consulted another doctor from Mumbai (Dr. Firruza parikh), who suggested cervical dilatation, which was done January 2004. Dilatation was possible upto Hg 8 with difficulty. After this we were asked to follow CC (Tab fertyl, Inj profassi, Inj IVFC 5000) + coital courses for 3 months. After failure of this course, another course for 2 months which include Inj Lupride, Inj IVF – M with ovulation monitoring followed by Inj IVF-C 10000 iu, IVF 5000 iu. After this a cyst was developed and course was stopped after two months.

After the failure of above course, we shifted to Delhi in April 2006 and consulted doctors there. First they asked us to go for HSG and the report of which was ‘Impression: Normal Study’. Another Dr. in Delhi performed Mycobacterium Tuberculosis and NK cells after which my wife has take 9 months medicinal course of AKT till Feb. 2007. After which Microbiology was again conducted at Appollo Hospital Delhi on 28.02.2007 with report ‘Negative for IS-6110 ‘Sequence of Mycobacterium Tuberculosis’ Conclusion: Endometrium *SECRETORY PHASE. After this two IUI course were done in March & April 2008 at Appollo Hospital Delhi. After failure of two IUI corses, IVF was done at Appollo Hospital in May-June 2008. After failure of IVF, we discontinued the medicines as my wife developed a cyst in left ovary.

Now keeping in view the above history, we may please be guided what steps should we take to have a baby.

An early response will be highly appreciated.

With regards,

AJAZ
Mon, 3 Jul 2017