Suggest vital signs that impact haemorrhage

HiI just want to know what is the vital signs of the person that have an impact on Haemorrhage? Like Temperature, blood pressure, pulse rate, respiratory rate and oxygen saturation. I want to know if the body temperature will decrease or increase? Including the pain
Wed, 7 Jan 2015
Hematologist 's  Response
Hi, dear
The person with haemorrhage have high temperature or low temperature. Blood pressure is reduced with high pulse rate and respiratory rate. Oxygen saturation is decreased.
Hope I have answered your question, if you have doubt then I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using health care magic. Wish you a very good health.