Suggest treatmnet for complications and pain after ovary removal

I am a 34 year old female history of svt and pvst with my heart. Had ablation two years ago. Large chocolate cyst on ovary removed with my left ovary one year ago. In the last year I have had horrible hot flashes to the point that I feel like i am burning up, I have terrible acne pain in my right side, painful bowel movements. I have a lot of heart palpitations and I am tired all of the time. I have also gained about 40 pounds over a years time. I eat very healthy and exercise 5 days a week. My doc says my hormone levels and thyroid are normal and that my right ovary is fine. I am frustrated beyond belief at this point because I never feel well and I don't know where to go from here
Wed, 12 Feb 2014