Suggest treatments for shortness of breath and stomach burning

i am 45 years old. i have blood pressure,allergy,gas trouble,isnophelia,and body pains. for this i use different different pills for these diseases.but now i am getting problem in breathing.i am feeling sleepiness and burnings in my stomach.once i got kidney infection also. i am feared of eating medicines because i have used so many medicines and suffering so many problems because of that like confusion, memory loss, weakness and etc....how i can recover well from all these problems.what type of checkups i should do? and what precautions i have to take.....
Wed, 20 Sep 2017