Suggest treatment to reduce my breast and tummy

My Age is 26 years. I am Male. I have been suffering form Gynacomastis(man boobs). I feel very shy in front of friends. Also i have a tummy like stomach. Till now i didn't get moustache & beard on my face. & also i have a problem of severe hair loss. What should i do to be perfect. can it be cured?????? What's the actual problem with me??? Can u plz explain it????????????
Mon, 26 May 2014
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
As you describe, you have gynacomastia, large belly, and hair loss, all the three are not related to one another.
It appears to be due to the hormone deficiency, so i advise you to consult an endocrinologist for diagnosis.
You may need to have an estimation of testosterone, and estrogen.
Besides you should try to control the weight, by, diet, exercise, and sleep planning.
If all the measures fails,and the breast size is very large, you may have to opt for plastic surgery.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.