Suggest treatment to re attach an achilles tendon

I have had Achilles surgery on 5/11/2017 and had a revision again on 10/30/2017 because the first one failed. I had a 3rd surgery on 4/05/2018 because of an infection I developed and now I am told there is nothing more they can do to reattach my Achilles tendon. Do you know if there may be any other options available to me for a successful reattachment?
Thu, 12 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

If the tendon is completely detached then only surgical repair can help.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Regards, Dr. Praveen Tayal