• question-icon

Suggest treatment to increase the sperm count

Hi Doctor , I am 32 year old married man. I suffered from Mumps when I was around 16. Me and my wife are planning to have a baby since last 2 years check my semen analysis, report came but no sperm found., now i m searching doctors who can treat this problem. Please advice .....
Fri, 29 May 2015
Hello
I will certainly clarify your doubts

You need not to worry until any diagnosis confirmed
your doctor can tell you about any organic cause for no sperms after physical examination and all relevant investigations.
You also can improve its quality and quantity by adopting healthy life style modifications and dietary supplements
Avoid smoking and alcohol
Exercise regularly
Have lots of fresh fruits and steamed vegetables
Multivitamin and minerals supplements

Please feel free to ask for more clarification, I will.be happy to help you
Best wishes