Suggest treatment to increase platelet count

hello doctor my platelet count is below 10000 from last 10 years or so . recently i was injected with mabhthera but still my paltelet count has nt risen over 15000 and moreover there is too much weakness. at present i am takin danazon tablets and azatharapin tablets .please help as to what shud i do now ?
Wed, 12 Nov 2014
Geriatrics Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for asking.
Based on your query, my opinion is as follows.
1. Difficult to imagine a platelet count of 10000 since 10 years.
2. Mabthera is commonly used in lymphocytic leukemia treatment and I believe due to suppression of leukemic cells, platelet count has improved to 15000.
3. Bone marrow biopsy is necessary along with hemogram for further opinion. Further clarifications along with clinical history and investigation necessary.
Hope it helps.
Any further queries, happy to help again.