Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
154 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment to cure pain due to calcaneal bone spur

dear doctor/ Iam suffering from bilateral degenerative calcaneal bonse spur for the past two months.The pain is intolerable and iam not able to walk or stand more than ten minutes.the stabbing pain is more especially in the morning.What is the treatment?is it curable?Please help.
Mon, 28 Jan 2019
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response

As a first line management you can take analgesics like paracetamol or aceclofenac for pain relief.

If symptoms persists better to consult an orthopedician and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain,
General & Family Physician
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Can you have a bone spur on the ball of your foot. I currently have one present on my heel of the same foot. will the pain go away by itself or do...