Suggest treatment to cure pain due to calcaneal bone spur

dear doctor/ Iam suffering from bilateral degenerative calcaneal bonse spur for the past two months.The pain is intolerable and iam not able to walk or stand more than ten minutes.the stabbing pain is more especially in the morning.What is the treatment?is it curable?Please help.
Mon, 28 Jan 2019

As a first line management you can take analgesics like paracetamol or aceclofenac for pain relief.

If symptoms persists better to consult an orthopedician and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain,