Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
182 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment to cure epilepsy

hi my brother is 38 years old and he is had a speech problem since he was two years old, he got fever wen he was 2 and then taken to doc in india, later in the evening the same day he started getting fits, after medication from homepathy he got better but stoped talkign and his brain growth slowed down, can anything be done anything now?
Wed, 25 Jan 2017
Report Abuse
Neurologist, Surgical 's  Response

Welcome to I am Dr.J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas. I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help you.

Problem : after medication from Homeopathy he got better but stoped talkign and his brain growth slowed down,

Solution : Please discontinue Homeopathy, Consult a Neurosurgeon in person, Take Proper Treatment after complete evaluation.

Hope you found the answer helpful.

If you need any clarification / have doubts / have additional questions / have follow up questions, then please do not hesitate in asking again. I will be happy to answer your questions.

In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly in HealthCareMagic at

Best Wishes for Speedy Recovery
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Take care.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hi sir, i want to know the information about Epilepsy (fits) and this is regarding for my sister , 28 years old, she is using medicines from last...