Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
183 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment to cure bruise on the penis

I am 32 years old height 170 cm or 5.5 feet weight 12.5 stones or 80kg
I have bruised the top head of penis by using traction device how can i treat this have been for more then a month that i have bruised and the bruise I no longer use the penis traction device
Fri, 20 Jan 2017
Report Abuse
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
I share your concern.

I would advise you to apply antiseptic ointment or moisturiser to heal it better.

In my opinion bruising might be related to excessive traction applied, it will be healed by keeping it relaxed state, try to avoid erection and penetrative sex until it heals completely or else use condom to minimise further trauma.

Meanwhile clean it properly and apply antiseptic ointment to avoid superadded infection and keep it clean and moist.

If you can upload me a photograph of the existing condition so that I will be able to tell you more accurately.

Hope this answers your question please feel free to ask for follow up question I will be happy to help you.
Best wishes
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

my pet dog 8 mnths old scratched slightly my daughter (13yrs old ) on right arm elbow.Little blood came and stopped in few minutes and i asked her...

Recent questions on  Bruise

doctor1 MD

Back in mid-june i bruised the calf of my leg, had quite a large bruise for a couple months, bruise has gone away but now i have a hard spot in my...

doctor1 MD

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...I take Coumadin as a result of a DVT and PE 3.5 hrs ago. I am 68 yo...

doctor1 MD

Hi, i have a small intermittent bruise on the top of my right leg and i just wanted to check would it be anything to worry about. Its been there a...

doctor1 MD

I tripped and fell on top of a old tree stump! Now the area between my ribs is bruised and the outside skin on top of it is scratched badly! I...

doctor1 MD

Patient: Female, 73 years, 6 months old, 5'7" tall, 230 lbs., in generally good health. Hypertension well controlled with medication, lifelong...

doctor1 MD

I had routine bloodwork done and all tests came back normal except for a raised ferratin 575. When tested again 6 weeks later it came back at...

doctor1 MD

My 6 year old daughter has a bump on her forehead right below her hairline. It is about the size of a small pea. She says it is painful. It is...