Suggest treatment for yellow teeth since birth

my compleat all teeth is yellow from birth ..now i am 21 years
if reconstruction of all teeth is better for permanent solution to get my teeth white which type of crowns are better i mean all ceremic crown,zirconia crowns or metal mic crowns........i want the solution
Tue, 5 Aug 2014
Dentist 's  Response

Thanks for consulting HCM

Read your query, understand your concern dont take stress as you have yellow teeth I will advise you to maintain proper oral hygiene , you can use toothpaste like Visible white or snowdent for regular brushing .
I will also suggest you to consult dentist and go for Scaling and root planing after that you can go for Bleaching process also . As you are asking for crown placement I will advise you should go for Ceramic or Zirconia crown .

Hope this will help you.

Dr. Priyanka tiwari