Suggest treatment for wheezing

i am suffering from wheezing for about 2 months i use seroflo deriphyllin turbute meixon i did not have a cure and i visited 4 phycisians 8 times but i did not get adivce about daily habbit what should i do to get rid of wheezing note i am not a smoker
Fri, 9 Jan 2015
Diabetologist 's  Response
thanks for your query

first of all wheezing is due to constriction of bronchi, it may be due to asthma or COPD or allergic bronchitis. seroflo and deriphyllin will help in dilating these bronchioles and decrease wheezing. and seroflow has a steroid which decreases the allergy. please stick to anyone physician, based on the problem they will increase the dose of seroflo or they may add oral steroid. stop changing physicians.

thank you