Suggest treatment for wheezing with shortness of breath and sneeze

Hi doctor i m a 15 years old male and Ever since the spring I started to noticed I started to get a weeze. I also had itchy ears, face, shortness of breath, and sometimes sneezing. When I weeze it feels like my chest is conjested a little so i cough it out and the weeze goes away. But it usually effects me when a go outside or when i m overtired from school. I also have an axiety disorder so I kind of over worry about.Do you think it could just be spring allargies?
Fri, 11 Oct 2019