• question-icon

Suggest treatment for wheezing problem

Sir, My son's age 12.5. He facing the wheezing problem for the last 3 to 4 year for the months of December & January. What is the permanent solution for this. Please advise what are the step taken future..If any please advise. S. Nagarajan Tambaram
Mon, 19 Jan 2015
Hi S.Nagarajan,

I am sorry for the situation your son is in.

As he is having wheezing problems for the months of December and January, it might be due to upper respiratory tract infections during these months of winter.

I advise to consult with a pediatrician pulmonologist to rule out pulmonary issues.

Next, I advise to run blood tests to check for deficiency of vit.D and/or anemia.

Hope it was of help!