Suggest treatment for weight & hair loss during hypothryroidsm

I have symptoms of what appears to be hypothyroidism (hair loss, weight loss, heart palpitations and spikes in blood pressure, shaking, dizziness, thyroid nodules, a now-visible lump, etc. These symptoms are now getting worse. I have had several tests: thyroid sono showed nodules, nodules are palpable, and iodine uptake moderately high at both testing times. However, my blood tests were relatively normal and do not seem to match up with my symptoms and the other tests. My cortisol level was slightly elevated at 21.1 ug/dl. Thyroid Stimulating Immunoglobulin was 22, Free T4 was 1.49, Free Triiodothyronine was 3.7, and TSH was 3.84. The endocrinologist was truly stumped; she consulted with others in the practiced and they were stumped as well. She told me that they had only seen these sorts of results once or twice in several years. She said it could be thyroiditis, or thyrotoxicosis(?), but never gave me any sort of diagnosis. She prescribed propranolol for the palpitations, and that was about it. She released me back to my family doctor. Now my thyroid is much more swollen, and is visible. It has become painful, especially when swallowing or turning my head. My hair loss is getting worse, and the weight loss is becoming alarming to my family and friends. Have you ever heard of these sorts of results? And do you have any idea how I should proceed?
Mon, 1 Apr 2019