Suggest treatment for weakness in the legs

My sister-in-law , age77 has fallen recently as the result of the strength vanishing from both her legs instantly. This has happened several times . When she rests for a few minutes she regains her strength as though nothing has happened . No warning , no after effect , nothing ! What is going on ? Thanks .
Mon, 14 Jan 2019

We have to rule out possible causes like peripheral neuropathy. Consult a neurologist and get evaluated. A detailed evaluation is required including nerve conduction study.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician