Suggest treatment for weakness in muscles.

i have had been addicted different types of drugs like parvonspas cough syrup opium marijona and alchohal since 15 years, now i am under gone for deaddiction. feeling well but weakness in muscles and habit to shirk work.
since two months i didn,t addict any thing suggest me something
Fri, 27 Jun 2014
Addiction Medicine Specialist 's  Response

Weakness and loss of interest in work is very common in the initial months after quitting substance abuse. Sine the body takes months to recover as much as it can from years of drug use, these minor problems cannot be avoided. The best thing you can do is to keep yourself busy, preferably in productive work. Also take nutritious food and if possible, vitamin supplements as well. You also must have regular exercise as it releases natural opioids in the brain. Above all, keep away from drugs.

Best wishes.