Suggest treatment for vertigo

Hello, I've been suffering from vertigo (rocking back and forth even when I sit still) for a month. It occurs from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep. I've been to an ENT doctor and was diagnosed with Viral Labyrinthitis; he said that it would go away on its own. He prescribed Teva-betahistine for two weeks to relieve the vertigo; however it's been 100% ineffective because I don't feel a difference taking the medication. I have done a blood test which didn't report any problems and my blood pressure was normal. Currently, I still have popping sounds in my left ear along with minor pain in both ears and mild tone ringing in the left ear.

Could the vertigo result from another issue such as a TMJ disorder or a brain tumor? I'm curious as to why my vertigo episode would last all day.

Thank you for your response.
Fri, 29 Apr 2016