Suggest treatment for vaginal pain and stomach aches

Hi I m 29 yrs old , I had a sex with my gf20, first time on 16sep evng and 17sep morning. She complained about pain in her vagina after gone in she dint get bleed immediately but later on she did, and she was complaining about stomach ache, body aches, bleeding, is that normal and we dint take any protection..please suggest
Wed, 24 Apr 2019

You should have taken protection or better condoms in order to prevent possible pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (you to her since she didn't have any contact before).
Remember to use it next time.
A mild pain is normal for the first time.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Olgeta Xhufka, General & Family Physician