• question-icon

Suggest treatment for vaginal hysterectomy

There is some controversy about the Davinci hysterectomy, something about 1 in 326 women could have a cancer that does not show up until after you have the surgery therefore causing it to spread in your system, so I was thinking of going with the vagina hysterectomy. I’ve read that you really to be an expert to do a good job. Where can I find a doctor in my area in my area that has done more than one vaginal hysterectomy?
Wed, 23 Aug 2017
hello user,there are many good gynecologist in the world who are expert in vaginal hysterectomy...i would like to know your area,so that i can suggest you..thanks..