Suggest treatment for urine infection

hi, i have a daughter of 7 yrs from the past 10 days she is suffering from urine infection i have done every test the doc has advice she has completed 7 days course of norflox100mg dt and doc have told me to continue renalka syrup and alkasol for next 15 days i just want to ask u that she is still complaing with the pain in the left side when she pass the urine u suggest me should i consult with the gynae or wait and how many days it takes to go infection properly.
Thu, 26 Apr 2018

The urine infection in child recovers according to the underlying load and type of organism, along with response of treatment. If there is passing of urine adequately, then should not bother for minor pain which will recover with some time period.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Bhagyesh V. Patel