Suggest treatment for urinary tract infection

I am 21 old female I am a virgin I masturbate extenallly for 3 years and I had a irritation and itching in my clitoris last month I suggested doctor he said that I had a Urinary tract infection and he recommended pills and I also consulted a gynecologist and she said my genitals are normal just by seeing my vaginal swab but I found itching in my clitoris and I had a dark brown discharge during my periods and fishy odour and I am not having any abdominal pain and I need to know what is the cause of brown discharge and irritation in my clitoris
Mon, 27 Apr 2015
Dear user,

I really understand your concern.

Based on your introduction, the fishy vaginal odor and its discharge associated with itching strongly suggests for bacterial vaginitis, infection of vagina which is primarily polymicrobial. Microscopic examination of
vaginal secretions should always be done, also test for pH of vagina.

My recommendation for you are:
- One tablespoon of white vinegar in 1 pint of water. Douche one to two times a week.

Drug of choice for your infection is Metronidazole (Flagyl) 500 mg orally twice daily for 7 days.

Hope my answer will help you fight with this trouble!