Suggest treatment for urinary tract infection with cystitis

Hi, I am having intense pain in the pelvic area. I went the er and was diagnosed with an UTi with cystitis. That was 5 days ago and I am still in pain. More so on the right side, I started bleeding Vaginally this morning. It isn t time for my period to start. Concerned it may have been a cyst that ruptured. I am still in pain. Also before the pain started I had a white thick discharge that was only noticeable after sex. The discharge didn t have a foul odor. My tubes have been tied for 17 years also had an uterine ablasion about 3 years ago. I am 39
Fri, 15 Jul 2016
hi
cystitis means not a cyst..it suggest that your bladder got infected...
cystitis can be relieved by medication..but u have to complete the course which may last for so many days..u can become infection free just with in 5 days of treatment..plz stick to medication..n drink plenty of fluids...