Suggest treatment for unhealthy sperms

Hi I'm 35 years old and take adderall a lot of adderall by any standard held by a responsible physician. My bloodwork was done and I was way above average in serum testosterone levels and low in hemocrites and in Vitamin D3. Everything else normal And I absolutely don't take steroids.

Ok here it is . Embarrassingly it's come to my attention that my sperm is like toxic , sour maybe even unhealthy as a substance that should enter any oraface with mucosa. Help me out is there a way I can do anything about this .
Mon, 20 May 2019