Suggest treatment for turner syndrome

Hi.. My sister is 17 year old and she has turner syndrome. She was put on premarin 0.3 mg daily and provera 5 mg to counteract the effect of estrogen. she has been on this combination for six months but now she lives outside the US and this combination is not available where she lives. she has been advised to take progyluton instead. my question is : can she use progyluton instead ?
Fri, 1 Jul 2016
OB & GYN Specialist 's  Response
Yes she can use progyluton also,it will counteract the effect of estrogen and helps in development of secondary sex characters.

Hope found useful.
Good luck.