As per your clinical history is concerned, please follow like this:
1) Do a clinical examination by your Doctor and do few investigations like [CBC with differential, Folate
and vitamin B-12 levels in blood].
2) Discuss with your Doctor [folic acid
, vitamin C
tabs and vitamin B 12 injections].
Do follow lifestyle modifications like this:
1) Take foods rich in folate which include dark green leafy vegetables, Nuts enriched grain products, such as bread, cereal, pasta and rice, Fruits and fruit juices et cetera
2) Take foods rich in vitamin B-12 which include Eggs, Fortified foods, such as breakfast cereals, milk, cheese and yogurt, Red and white meats and shellfish et cetera.
3) Foods rich in vitamin C include broccoli, Citrus fruits, and juices, Strawberries, Sweet peppers, Tomatoes et cetera.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo