Suggest treatment for transverse myelitis

Sir, my sister is suffering from transverse myelitis since 20 days ...we have consulted neuro physician ....and he given5 days dose of steroids ...and refferd to physiotherapy ..is there any other alternative ...and is it corrct way to solve the problem ??
Thu, 15 Sep 2016
Transverse myelitis is initially treated with steroids. There are other treatment options too like plasma exchange & immunosuppressive therapy. Most of the patients get benefit from the initial steroid treatment, if that fails then other treatments are planned.
Thank you for contacting healthcare magic.